November 22, 2017
On November 22, 2017, the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency (PHA) Board of Commissioners approved the following actions:
- Funding Application to Minnesota Housing; Publicly Owned Housing Program (POHP); General Obligation (GO) Bond Funds; Dunedin Terrace Modernization Final Phase, AMP 8, MN 1-9
- Revising Flat Rents in Public Housing; Admission & Occupancy Policies; Amending Agency Plan
- Public Housing Agency Plan; Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2019 (Federal Fiscal Year 2018)
- FY 2019 Revenue Budget for Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Project; Catholic Charities; Mary Hall
- FY 2019 Revenue Budget for Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy; Salvation Army; Booth Brown House Foyer
Copies of these Board reports are available. Click here.