Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher

Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List Opening

The St. Paul Public Housing Agency (PHA) will be opening its Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list from Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 8:00 am through Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm.

Click here to view Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list announcement.

  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Arabic.
  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Hmong.
  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Russian.
  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Somali.
  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Spanish.
  • Click here to view waiting list announcement in Vietnamese.

Click here to view waiting list FAQs.

Click here to view press release for the Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list opening.

All applications received during Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 8:00 am through Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm will be placed in a random drawing for 3,500 available spots on the St. Paul PHA's Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list.  95% of these spots will be awarded to applicants whose head of household or spouse lives, works, or attends school in St. Paul, or to applicants who have been deemed "homeless" through Ramsey County's Coordinated Entry System.  The remaining 5% will be awarded to any other applicant.

The city limits of St. Paul are generally defined as south of Larpenteur Avenue, west of McKnight Road, north of Annapolis Street, and east of the Mississippi River and Emerald Street.

Please make sure you understand where the city limits of St. Paul are located.

Please see map below for the exact city limits.

 

 

For more information about the Housing Choice Voucher Program, please call 651-298-5158.