- August 31, 2022 PHA Issue Brief
The Cost to Sustain Deeply Affordable Housing in the PHA's HCV Program
- October 19, 2020 RAD Software Conversion Interview with PHA Executive Director Jon Gutzmann
This interview was a part of the program for the MRI Ascend Virtual Conference held on October 19 - 21, 2020.
- Star Tribune, October 11, 2019 St. Paul Public Housing Agency gets OK for program to preserve public housing units, St. Paul agency to receive $220 million over 20 years to keep units maintained.
- Star Tribune, December 4, 2019 Over 22 years, St. Paul housing agency added sprinklers to every high-rise
- December 8, 2018 Civic Caucus: A Minnesota Affordable Housing Policy Interview with Jon Gutzmann
- June 1, 2017 Jon Gutzmann's PILOT presentation to Citizens League PILOT Project.
PHA's Statement on Evictions
Click here to read PHA's Statement on Evictions, December 8, 2021.
Click here to view the Rent Recovery Informational Board reports referenced in the Statement above.
- May 14, 2019 Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List Opening St. Paul Public Housing Agency will be opening its Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list from June 12, 2019 through June 18, 2019.
- November 2, 2017 CHSP 35 Years St. Paul Public Housing Agency celebrates 35 years of Congregate Housing Services Program (CHSP).
- November 30, 2015 Solar Community Garden St. Paul Public Housing Agency rises to the public need of the future: "10 hi-rises powered by 100% solar energy."
- June 8, 2015 McDonough 12-plex St. Paul Public Housing Agency breaks ground for 12 new homes at McDonough Homes family development.
- October 5, 2018 Jon Gutzmann's 2018 Remarks for the Employee Recognition Event
- March 23, 2017 Jon Gutzmann's remarks & presentation at the CLPHA spring meeting on "New Strategies for Administering Low-Income Housing Programs."
- December 16, 2019 Jon Gutzmann's Safe, Affordable Housing Statement on fire sprinklers.