PHA COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, June 29, 2020
PHA Operations Update, May 15, 2020
PHA Operations Update, April 17, 2020
PHA Operations Report, April 2, 2020
A Message from Executive Director Jon Gutzmann, COVID-19 Action Plan, March 20, 2020
A Message from Executive Director Jon Gutzmann, COVID-19 Action Plan, March 16, 2020
St. Paul PHA Statement regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), March 10, 2020
Click here to view the Coronavirus Fact Sheet - what you need to know about COVID-19.
Click here for more information on how to stop the spread of germs.
Click here for more information on what the public should do.
Multifamily Tenant Concerns COVID-19 Brochure, April 2020
PHA is Seeking Face Masks for Residents
FREE COVID-19 Testings. See below for information about local testing sites to families, community and organizations.
You can find testing information at Ramsey County. Click here.
You may be eligible for Emergency Assistance (EA)/Emergency General Assistance (EGA). See flyers below for more information.
- Emergency Assistance - English
- Emergency Assistance - Hmong (Hmoob)
- Emergency Assistance - Karen
- Emergency Assistance - Somali
- Emergency Assistance - Spanish
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
CDC Communication Resource webpage
City of Saint Paul - COVID-19, Information and updates from the City of Saint Paul.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Minnesota; NAMI is a PHA community partner that offers a variety of online resources, as well as virtual Zoom classes, to assist with stress management, mindfulness, and suicide prevention. These classes are free and opent to the public. Online recordings of the classes are also available for viewing.
- NAMI Minnesota COVID-19 Resources
- Click here to view free classes offered by NAMI
- Click here to view free support groups
- NAMI's helpline (651-645-2948 ext. 117) is still open for all calls or email at namihelps.org if individuals are seeking resources at this time.
Office of Governor Tim Walz & Lt. Governor Peggy Flanagan, click on the link for COVID-19 news
- Executive Order 20-20 directing Minnesotans to stay at home - This order takes effect at 11:59 pm on Friday, March 27 and ends at 5 pm on Friday, April 10.
- What you can and should not do
Office of Public & Indian Housing (PIH)
- PIH conference call, March 26, 2020; COVID-19 information for public housing authorities
Ramsey County Coronavirus website with quick links to updates at MDH, CDC, FEMA, Metro Transit and information on Ramsey County's new service delivery model including which buildings are open.
Ramsey County Customer Care Center Line 651-266-8500 - one stop shop for information on resources and services.
Minnesota Department of Health hotline: (651) 201-3920. Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 7 PM; https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/cor
SPPS Bus Routes are now food drop-off locations Saint Paul Public Schools is providing food assistance using their bus routes.
Saint Paul Bridge Fund - In response to the economic impact to families and small businesses created by COVID-19, Mayor Carter's proposed $3.25 million Saint Paul Bridge Fund.