Fraud is wrong -- and most people know it. (And WE want to know about it!)

Fraud is a CRIME, another form of stealing.

It's a FEDERAL CRIME if someone steals money through fraud from a federal program like Public Housing or Section 8 Housing Vouchers. These housing programs receive taxpayers' money through the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development ("HUD") in budgets approved each year by Congress and the President. The St. Paul Public Housing Agency (PHA) uses that money to provide safe, affordable, quality housing to about 20,000 people in St. Paul. We encourage everyone who suspects fraud in our programs to report it, so we can remove people who aren't eligible for the programs and recommend that they be prosecuted.

Anyone who commits fraud in HUD housing programs is stealing and violating the public trust. They are taking money from low-income families and individuals in need who are following the rules, telling the truth when they apply, and often waiting years after that for housing help.

Click here to Report Fraud Online